mercredi 10 janvier 2007

This is my first BLOG

This is my first BLOG entry. My name is Hassen KOUKI. I’m a Senior Software Developer for Secure and Real-Time Industrial Solutions based on OPC (OLE for Process Control) standard. During my experience, I have developed OPC solutions including clients, servers, gateways and toolkits in most programming languages and environments. In fact, I have programming skills in C/C++, MFC, VB, C#, Java, JNIWrapper, ASP, and ASP.NET. In addition to that, I’m used to work with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server and some interesting systems including G2 Expert system, ICONICS, PI and InfoPlus.21 systems.

Regarding this weblog, its goal is to provide help for users and developers using the OPC (OLE for Process Control) standard. This industrial standard of interface is designed to allow communication between different providers in transparent way.
This weblog will contain a background about the OPC standard and its related specifications, the COM/DCOM technology, a presentation of some useful OPC tools as well us some OPC tutorials.
Thanks for your attention in my work and I hope that it will help you.
If you need additional information and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be more than happy to answer your requests. Please contact me at (00216) 23456445 or via email to hassen.kouki@gmail.com

Aucun commentaire: